For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight29 kDa
- Amino acids2 to 253
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Acid phosphatase 6
- Acid phosphatase 6, lysophosphatidic
- Acid phosphatase like 1
- FunctionHydrolyzes lysophosphatidic acid to monoacylglycerol.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in kidney, heart, small intestine, muscle, liver, prostate, testis, ovary and weakly expressed in thymus and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histidine acid phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human ACP6 protein (ab127341)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"