For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMESYDVSANQPVVIDNGSGVIKAGFAGDQIPKYCFPNYVGRPKHVRVMAG ALEGDIFIGPKAEEHRGLLSIRYPMEHGIVKDWNDMERIWQYVYSKDQLQ TFSEEHPVLLTEAPLNPRKNRERAAEVFFETFNVPALFISMQAVLSLYAT GRTTGVVLDSGDGVTHAVPIYEGFAMPHSIMRIDIAGRDVSRFLRLYLRK EGYDFHSSSEFEIVKAIKERACYLSINPQKDETLETEKAQYYLPDGSTIE IGPSRFRAPELLFRPDLIGEESEGIHEVLVFAIQKSDMDLRRTLFSNIVL SGGSTLFKGFGDRLLSEVKKLAPKDVKIRISAPQERLYSTWIGGSILASL DTFKKMWVSKKEYEEDGARSIHRKTF
- Molecular weight67 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 376
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Actin related protein 1
- Actin RPV
- FunctionComponent of a multi-subunit complex involved in microtubule based vesicle motility. It is associated with the centrosome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family. ARP1 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ACTR1A protein images
References for Recombinant Human ACTR1A protein (ab132058)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"