For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMAEGNTLISVDYEIFGKVQGVFFRKHT QAEGKKLGLVGWVQNTDRGTVQGQLQGPISKVRHMQEWLETRGSPKSHID KANFNNEKVILKLDYSDFQIVK
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 99
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab105127 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Acylphosphatase 1
- Acylphosphatase 1 erythrocyte (common) type
- FunctionIts physiological role is not yet clear.
- Tissue specificityOrgan-common type isozyme is found in many different tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acylphosphatase family.
Contains 1 acylphosphatase-like domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ACYP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human ACYP1 protein (ab105127)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"