For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSMAEGNTL ISVDYEIFGK VQGVFFRKHT QAEGKKLGLV GWVQNTDRGT VQGQLQGPIS KVRHMQEWLE TRGSPKSHID KANFNNEKVI LKLDYSDFQI VK
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 99
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab125817 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under Desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Acylphosphatase 1
- Acylphosphatase 1 erythrocyte (common) type
- FunctionIts physiological role is not yet clear.
- Tissue specificityOrgan-common type isozyme is found in many different tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acylphosphatase family.
Contains 1 acylphosphatase-like domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human ACYP1 protein (ab125817)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"