For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human ADAT2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MEAKAAPKPA ASGACSVSAE ETEKWMEEAM HMAKEALENT EVPVGCLMVY NNEVVGKGRN EVNQTKNATR HAEMVAIDQV LDWCRQSGKS PSEVFEHTVL YVTVEPCIMC AAALRLMKIP LVVYGCQNER FGGCGSVLNI ASADLPNTGR PFQCIPGYRA EEAVEMLKTF YKQENPNAPK SKVRKKECQK S
- Molecular weight23 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 191
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Adenosine deaminase tRNA specific 2
- FunctionProbably participates in deamination of adenosine-34 to inosine in many tRNAs.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytidine and deoxycytidylate deaminase family. ADAT2 subfamily.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ADAT2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human ADAT2 protein (ab101153)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"