For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Adenosine A3 Receptor protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVTTHRRIWLALGLCWLVSFLVGLTPMFGWNMKLTSEYHRNVTFLSCQFVS VMRMDYMVYFSFLTWIFIPLVVMCAIYLDIFYIIRNKLSLNLSNSKETGA FYGRE
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids121 to 225
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionReceptor for adenosine. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which inhibits adenylyl cyclase. Possible role in reproduction.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Ser-317 may be crucial for rapid desensitization.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Adenosine A3 Receptor protein images
References for Recombinant Human Adenosine A3 Receptor protein (ab114790)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"