For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Adenosine Receptor A2a protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight13 kDa
- Amino acids290 to 412
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- FunctionReceptor for adenosine. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- DomainThe cytoplasmic C-terminal domain is necessary for targeting the non-ubiquitinated form of this protein to the cell surface.
modificationsUbiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by USP4; leading to stabilization and expression at the cell surface.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Adenosine Receptor A2a protein (ab126024)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"