For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Adrenodoxin protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMASMTGGQQM GRGSMSSSED KITVHFINRD GETLTTKGKV GDSLLDVVVE NNLDIDGFGA CEGTLACSTC HLIFEDHIYE KLDAITDEEN DMLDLAYGLT DRSRLGCQIC LTKSMDNMTV RVPETVADAR QSIDVGKTS
- Positive Controls
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab87670 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Endotoxin: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- Adrenal ferredoxin
- Adrenodoxin, mitochondrial
- FunctionParticipates in the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Transfers electrons from adrenodoxin reductase to the cholesterol side chain cleavage cytochrome P450.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adrenodoxin/putidaredoxin family.
Contains 1 2Fe-2S ferredoxin-type domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Adrenodoxin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Adrenodoxin protein (ab87670)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"