For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight22 kDa
- Amino acids72 to 290
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Adipocyte enhancer binding protein 2
- Adipocyte enhancer-binding protein 2
- AE (adipocyte enhancer) binding protein 2
- FunctionDNA-binding transcriptional repressor. May interact with and stimulate the activity of the PRC2 complex, which methylates 'Lys-9' and 'Lys-27' residues of histone H3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AEBP2/jing C2H2-type zinc-finger family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human AEBP2 protein (ab126007)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"