For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human AF4 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLSTKSHTHRLDASENRLGKPKYPLIPDKGSSIPSSSFHTSVHHQSIHTPA SGPLSVGNISHNPKMAQPRTEPMPSLHAKSCGPPDSQHLTQDRLGQEGFG
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids71 to 170
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving AFF1 is associated with acute leukemias. Translocation t(4;11)(q21;q23) with MLL/HRX. The result is a rogue activator protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AF4 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human AF4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human AF4 protein (ab116759)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"