For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMATNVNNWHW TERDASNWST DKLKTLFLAV QVQNEEGKCE VTEVSKLDGE ASINNRKGKL
IFFYEWSVKL NWTGTSKSGV QYKGHVEIPN LSDENSVDEV EISVSLAKDE PDTNLVALMK
EEGVKLLREA MGIYISTLKT EFTQGMILPT MNGESVDPVG QPALKTEERK AKPAPSKTQA
RPVGVKIPTC KITLKETFLT SPEELYRVFT TQELVQAFTH APATLEADRG GKFHMVDGNV
SGEFTDLVPE KHIVMKWRFK SWPEGHFATI TLTFIDKNGE TELCMEGRGI PAPEEERTRQ
- Amino acids19 to 337
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab63840 was expressed in E. coli and purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20mM Tris, 2mM EDTA, pH 8.0
- Activator of 90 kDa heat shock protein ATPase homolog 1
- Activator of heat shock 90kDa protein ATPase homolog 1
- AHA 1
- FunctionCochaperone that stimulates HSP90 ATPase activity (By similarity). May affect a step in the endoplasmic reticulum to Golgi trafficking.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in numerous tissues, including brain, heart, skeletal muscle and kidney and, at lower levels, liver and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AHA1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Endoplasmic reticulum. May transiently interact with the endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human AHA1 protein images
SDS-PAGE - AHA1 protein (ab63840)
15% SDS PAGE
References for Recombinant Human AHA1 protein (ab63840)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"