For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human AHSA2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 299
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.12% Tris buffer, 48.04% Urea, 1.2% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
- Activator of 90 kDa heat shock protein ATPase homolog 2
- AHA1, activator of heat shock 90kDa protein ATPase homolog 2 (yeast)
- FunctionCo-chaperone that stimulates HSP90 ATPase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AHA1 family.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human AHSA2 protein (ab111452)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"