For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human AIF1L protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSGELSNRFQGGKAFGLLKARQERRLAEIN REFLCDQKYSDEENLPEKLTAFKEKYMEFDLNNEGEIDLMSLKRMMEKLG VPKTHLEMKKMISEVTGGVSDTISYRDFVNMMLGKRSAVLKLVMMFEGKA NESSPKPVGPPPERDIASLP
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 150
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab103302 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- FunctionActin-binding protein that promotes actin bundling. May neither bind calcium nor depend on calcium for function.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell projection > ruffle membrane. Colocalizes with F-actin. Partially relocates to membrane ruffles in response to invading bacteria.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human AIF1L protein images
References for Recombinant Human AIF1L protein (ab103302)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"