For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMAAAAELSLLEKSLGLSKGNKYSAQGERQI PVLQTNNGPSLTGLTTIAAHLVKQANKEYLLGSTAEEKAIVQQWLEYRVT QVDGHSSKNDIHTLLKDLNSYLEDKVYLTGYNFTLADILLYYGLHRFIVD LTVQEKEKYLNVSRWFCHIQHYPGIRQHLSSVVFIKNRLYTNSH
- Molecular weight22 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 174
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab106904 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.02% DTT
- AIMP 3
- Aminoacyl tRNA synthetase complex interacting multifunctional protein 3
- FunctionPositive modulator of ATM response to DNA damage.
- Tissue specificityDown-regulated in various cancer tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasmic under growth arrest conditions. Translocated into the nucleus when growth resumes (S phase) and following DNA damage.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human AIMP3/p18 protein images
References for Recombinant Human AIMP3/p18 protein (ab106904)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"