For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMASKLLRAVILGPPGSGKGTVCQRIAQNFG LQHLSSGHFLRENIKASTEVGEMAKQYIEKSLLVPDHVITRLMMSELENR RGQHWLLDGFPRTLGQAEALDKICEVDLVISLNIPFETLKDRLSRRWIHP PSGRVYNLDFNPPHVHGIDDVTGEPLVQQEDDKPEAVAARLRQYKDVAKP VIELYKSRGVLHQFSGTETNKIWPYVYTLFSNKITPIQSKEAY
- Molecular weight27 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 223
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab103301 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Adenylate kinase 3 like 1
- Adenylate kinase 3-like
- adenylate kinase 4
- FunctionCatalyzes the reversible transfer of the terminal phosphate group between ATP and AMP. May also be active with GTP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylate kinase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human AK3L1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human AK3L1 protein (ab103301)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"