For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSMASK LLRAVILGPP GSGKGTVSQR IAQNFGLQHL SSGHFLRENIKASTEVGEMA KQYIEKSLLV PDHVITRLMM SELENRRGQH WLLDGFPRTL GQAEALDKIC EVDLVISLNI PFETLKDRLS RRWIHPPSGR VYNLDFNPPH VHGIDDVTGE PLVQQEDDKP EAVAARLRQY KDVAKPVIEL YKSRGVLHQF SGTETNKIWP YVYTLFSNKI TPIQSKEAY
- Molecular weight29 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 223
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
- Additional sequence informationAK3L1 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 259 amino acids (1-223) and having a molecular mass of 29.3 kDa.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab117690 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity was determined to be greater than 95% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Additional notesPlease prevent freeze thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under Desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.03% DTT
- Adenylate kinase 3 like 1
- Adenylate kinase 3-like
- adenylate kinase 4
- FunctionCatalyzes the reversible transfer of the terminal phosphate group between ATP and AMP. May also be active with GTP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylate kinase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human AK3L1 protein (ab117690)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"