For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Alas1 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMESVVRRCPFLSRVPQAFLQKAGKSLLFYAQNCPKMMEVGAKPAPRALST AAVHYQQIKETPPASEKDKTAKAKVQQTPDGSQQSPDGTQLPSGHPLP
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 98
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 µg/ul.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 5 aminolevulinate synthase
- 5 aminolevulinate synthase nonspecific mitochondrial
- 5 aminolevulinic acid synthase
- PathwayPorphyrin metabolism; protoporphyrin-IX biosynthesis; 5-aminolevulinate from glycine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-II pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Alas1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Alas1 protein (ab114537)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"