For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab89491 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, pH 7.5
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 1
- FunctionBinds free retinal and cellular retinol-binding protein-bound retinal. Can convert/oxidize retinaldehyde to retinoic acid.
- PathwayCofactor metabolism; retinol metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ALDH1A1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human ALDH1A1 protein (ab89491)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"