For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MPHSYPALSA EQKKELSDIA LRIVAPGKGI LAADESVGSM AKRLSQIGVE NTEENRRLYR QVLFSADDRV KKCIGGVIFF HETLYQKDDN GVPFVRTIQD KGIVVGIKVD KGVVPLAGTD GETTTQGLDG LSERCAQYKK DGADFAKWRC VLKISERTPS ALAILENANV LARYASICQQ NGIVPIVEPE ILPDGDHDLK RCQYVTEKVL AAVYKALSDH HVYLEGTLLK PNMVTPGHAC PIKYTPEEIA MATVTALRRT VPPAVPGVTF LSGGQSEEEA SFNLNAINRC PLPRPWALTF SYGRALQASA LNAWRGQRDN AGAATEEFIK RAEVNGLAAQ GKYEGSGEDG GAAAQSLYIA NHAY
- Molecular weight42 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 364
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab124900 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesAlthough stable at 4°C for 30 days, ab124990 should be stored desiccated below -20°C for periods greater than 30 days.
Please avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate and glycerone phosphate from D-glucose: step 4/4.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class I fructose-bisphosphate aldolase family.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Aldolase C protein (ab124990)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"