For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceWRDQAQETLKYALELQKLNTNVAKNVIMFLGDGMGVSTVTAARILKGQLH HNPGEETRLEMDKFPFVALSKTYNTNAQVPDSAGTATAYLCGVKANEGTV GVSAATERSR
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids29 to 138
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml. This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Alkaline phosphatase liver/bone/kidney
- Alkaline phosphatase liver/bone/kidney isozyme
- FunctionThis isozyme may play a role in skeletal mineralization.
- Involvement in diseaseHypophosphatasia
Hypophosphatasia childhood type
Hypophosphatasia infantile type
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific protein images
References for Recombinant Human Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific protein (ab114267)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"