For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMQIPLCANLVPVPITNATLDQITGKWFYIASAFRNEEYNKSVQEIQATFF YFTPNKTEDTIFLREYQTRQDQCIYNTTYLNVQRENGTISRYVGGQEHFA HLLILRDTKTYMLAFDVNDEKNWGLSVYADKPETTKEQLGEFYEALDCLR IPKSDVVYTDWKKDKCEPLEKQHEKERKQEEGES
- Molecular weight22 kDa
- Amino acids19 to 201
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab109931 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 2.4% Urea, 5% Glycerol
- FunctionAppears to function in modulating the activity of the immune system during the acute-phase reaction.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Lipocalin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein images
References for Recombinant Human Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein (ab109931)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"