For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human AMBN protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSASKIPLFKMKDLILILCLLEMSFAVPFFPQQSGTPGMASLSLETMRQL GSLQRLNTLSQYSRYGFGKSFNSLWMHGLLPPHSSLPWMRPREHETQQYE YSLPVHPPPLPSQPSLKPQQPGLKPFLQSAAATTNQATALKEALQPPIHL GHLPLQEGELPLVQQQVAPSDKPPKPELPGVDFADPQGPSLPGMDFPDPQ GPSLPGLDFADPQGSTIFQIARLISHGPMPQNKQSPLYPGMLYVPFGANQ LNAPARLGIMSSEEVAGGREDPMAYGAMFPGFGGMRPGFEGMPHNPAMGG DFTLEFDSPVAATKGPENEEGGAQGSPMPEANPDNLENPAFLTELEPAPH AGLLALPKDDIPGLPRSPSGKMKGLPSVTPAAADPLMTPELADVYRTYDA DMTTSVDFQEEATMDTTMAPNSLQTSMPGNKAQEPEMMHDAWHFQEP
- Molecular weight75 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 447
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Ameloblastin (enamel matrix protein)
- FunctionInvolved in the mineralization and structural organization of enamel.
- Tissue specificityAmeloblast-specific. Located at the Tomes processes of secretory ameloblasts and in the sheath space between rod-interrod enamel.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ameloblastin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human AMBN protein images
References for Recombinant Human AMBN protein (ab116972)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"