For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight45 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 346
- TagsDDDDK tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivates ERK phosphorylation in THP1 cells.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 90
ab109158 is an 0.2 µm filtered solution.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Angiopoietin like 7
- Angiopoietin like factor
- Angiopoietin like factor (CDT6)
- Tissue specificityHighly and specifically expressed in the cornea where is confined to the stromal layer.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human Angiopoietin like 7 protein (ab109158)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"