For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids245 to 493
- TagsDDDDK tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 90
ab108551 is 0.2µm filtered.
- Additional notesWorking aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Angiopoietin like 2
- Angiopoietin related protein 2
- FunctionInduces sprouting in endothelial cells through an autocrine and paracrine action.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in heart, small intestine, spleen and stomach. Also found in lower levels in colon, ovary, adrenal gland, skeletal muscle and in prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human ANGPTL2 protein (ab108551)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"