For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGNRHAKASSPQGFDVDRDAKKLNKACKGM GTNEAAIIEILSGRTSDERQQIKQKYKATYGKELEEVLKSELSGNFEKTA LALLDRPSEYAARQLQKAMKGLGTDESVLIEVLCTRTNKEIIAIKEAYQR LFDRSLESDVKGDTSGNLKKILVSLLQANRNEGDDVDKDLAGQDAKDLYD AGEGRWGTDELAFNEVLAKRSYKQLRATFQAYQILIGKDIEEAIEEETSG DLQKAYLTLVRCAQDCEDYFAERLYKSMKGAGTDEETLIRIVVTRAEVDL QGIKAKFQEKYQKSLSDMVRSDTSGDFRKLLVALLH
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 316
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab105616 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Annexin A13
- Annexin XIII
- Annexin, intestine-specific
- Tissue specificityGut specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Associated with the plasma membrane of undifferentiated, proliferating crypt epithelial cells as well as differentiated villus enterocytes.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Annexin A13 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Annexin A13 protein (ab105616)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"