For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Annexin VIII protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMAWWKSWIEQEGVTVKSSSHFNPDPDAETL YKAMKGIGTNEQAIIDVLTKRSNTQRQQIAKSFKAQFGKDLTETLKSELS GKFERLIVALMYPPYRYEAKELHDAMKGLGTKEGVIIEILASRTKNQLRE IMKAYEEDYGSSLEEDIQADTSGYLERILVCLLQGSRDDVSSFVDPGLAL QDAQDLYAAGEKIRGTDEMKFITILCTRSATHLLRVFEEYEKIANKSIED SIKSETHGSLEEAMLTVVKCTQNLHSYFAERLYYAMKGAGTRDGTLIRNI VSRSEIDLNLIKCHFKKMYGKTLSSMIMEDTSGDYKNALLSLVGSDP
- Molecular weight39 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 327
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab99215 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Annexin A8
- Annexin VIII
- FunctionThis protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Annexin VIII protein images
References for Recombinant Human Annexin VIII protein (ab99215)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"