For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MCPEHSQLTT LGVDGKEFPE VHLGQWYFIA GAAPTKEELA TFDPVDNIVF NMAAGSAPMQ LHLRATIRMK DGLCVPRKWI YHLTEGSTDL RTEGRPDMKT ELFSSSCPGG IMLNETGQGY QRFLLYNRSP HPPEKCVEEF KSLTSCLDSK AFLLTPRNQE ACELSNN
- Additional sequence informationThe letters in bold correspond to the His tag sequence.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab93935 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Apo M
- Apolipoprotein M
- FunctionProbably involved in lipid transport. Can bind sphingosine-1-phosphate, myristic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid, retinol, all-trans-retinoic acid and 9-cis-retinoic acid.
- Tissue specificityPlasma protein. Expressed in liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Lipocalin family. Highly divergent.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Present in high density lipoprotein (HDL) and to a lesser extent in triglyceride-rich lipoproteins (TGRLP) and low density lipoproteins.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Apolipoprotein M images
References for Recombinant Human Apolipoprotein M (ab93935)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"