For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human ARHGAP1 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceGFLNIDESQRVPATLQVLQTLPEENYQVLRFLTAFLVQISAHSDQNKMTN TNLAVVFGPNLLWAKDAAITLKAINPINTFTKFLLDHQGELFPSPDPSGL
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids340 to 439
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- ARHGAP 1
- CDC42 GTPase activating protein
- FunctionGTPase activator for the Rho, Rac and Cdc42 proteins, converting them to the putatively inactive GDP-bound state. Cdc42 seems to be the preferred substrate.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CRAL-TRIO domain.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ARHGAP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human ARHGAP1 protein (ab116988)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"