For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human ARL11 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSVNSRGHK AEAQVVMMGL DSAGKTTLLY KLKGHQLVET LPTVGFNVEP LKAPGHVSLT LWDVGGQAPL RASWKDYLEG TDILVYVLDS TDEARLPESA AELTEVLNDP NMAGVPFLVL ANKQEAPDAL PLLKIRNRLS LERFQDHCWE LRGCSALTGE GLPEALQSLW SLLKSRSCMC LQARAHGAER GDSKRS
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 196
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab109953 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.08% DTT, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.03% EDTA, 0.32% Tris HCl
- ADP ribosylation factor like 11
- ADP ribosylation factor like protein 11
- ADP ribosylation factor like tumor suppressor protein 1
- FunctionMay play a role in apoptosis. May act as a tumor suppressor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung and leukocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ARL11 may be a cause of susceptibility to chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) [MIM:151400].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Arf family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ARL11 protein images
References for Recombinant Human ARL11 protein (ab109953)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"