For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human ARL5B protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGLIFAKLWSLFCNQEHKVIIVGLDNAGKT TILYQFLMNEVVHTSPTIGSNVEEIVVKNTHFLMWDIGGQESLRSSWNTY YSNTEFIILVVDSIDRERLAITKEELYRMLAHEDLRKAAVLIFANKQDMK GCMTAAEISKYLTLSSIKDHPWHIQSCCALTGEGLCQGLEWMTSRIGVR
- Molecular weight23 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 299
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab113159 was purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.04% DTT, 30% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.03% EDTA
- ADP ribosylation factor like 5B
- ADP ribosylation factor like 8
- ADP ribosylation like factor 8
- FunctionBinds and exchanges GTP and GDP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Arf family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ARL5B protein images
References for Recombinant Human ARL5B protein (ab113159)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"