For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human ARL9 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MEFLEIGGSK PFRSYWEMYL SKGLLLIFVV DSADHSRLPE AKKYLHQLIA ANPVLPLVVF ANKQDLEAAY HITDIHEALA LSEVGNDRKM FLFGTYLTKN GSEIPSTMQD AKDLIAQLAA DVQ
- Molecular weight16 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 123
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab123161 purified by conventional chromatography, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a renaturation buffer.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- ADP ribosylation factor like 9
- ADP ribosylation factor like protein 9
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Arf family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ARL9 protein images
References for Recombinant Human ARL9 protein (ab123161)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"