For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMPKHEFSVDMTCGGCAEAVSRVLNKLGGVK YDIDLPNKKVCIESEHSMDTLLATLKKTGKTVSYLGLE
- Molecular weight10 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 68
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab116474 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.24% Tris, 0.02% DTT, 10% Glycerol
- FunctionCould bind and deliver cytosolic copper to the copper ATPase proteins. May be important in cellular antioxidant defense.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATX1 family.
Contains 1 HMA domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human ATOX1 protein (ab116474)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"