For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMPKHEFSVDMTCGGCAEAVSRVLNKLGGVKYDIDLPNKKVCIESEHSMDT LL
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab88402 was purified using affinity chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% Triton-X-100, 50mM HEPES, 30mM Glutathione, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- FunctionCould bind and deliver cytosolic copper to the copper ATPase proteins. May be important in cellular antioxidant defense.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATX1 family.
Contains 1 HMA domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human ATOX1 protein (ab88402)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"