For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids473 to 894
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity: 104 nmol/min/mg.
- Purity> 90
- Additional notes
ab204853 (IRS1 peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 150mM Imidazole
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium phosphate, 300mM Sodium chloride, 0.2mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Adhesion related kinase
- FunctionMay function as a signal transducer between specific cell types of mesodermal origin. In case of filovirus infection, seems to function as a cell entry factor.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in metastatic colon tumors. Expressed in primary colon tumors. Weakly expressed in normal colon tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. AXL/UFO subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human Axl protein images
References for Recombinant human Axl protein (ab64298)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"