For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human b9HSP protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMQRVGNTFSNESRVASRCPSVGLAERNRVA TMPVRLLRDSPAAQEDNDHARDGFQMKLDAHGFAPEELVVQVDGQWLMVT GQQQLDVRDPERVSYRMSQKVHRKMLPSNLSPTAMTCCLTPSGQLWVRGQ CVALALPEAQTGPSPRLGSLGSKASNLTR
- Molecular weight20 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 159
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 85
ab124569 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 50% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- Cancer/testis antigen 51
- Heat shock protein alpha crystallin related B9
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocates to nuclear foci during heat shock.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human b9HSP protein images
References for Recombinant Human b9HSP protein (ab124569)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"