For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human BACH1.3 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceNLTGLCQKVCKEAALSQEQIQILAKYSAADCPLSFLISEKDKSTPDGELA LPSIFSLSDRPPAVLPPCARGNSEPGYARGQESQQMSTATSEQAGPAEQC RQSGGISD
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids616 to 723
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionTranscriptional regulator that acts as repressor or activator. Binds, in-vitro, to NF-E2 binding sites. Play important roles in coordinating transcription activation and repression by MAFK.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. CNC subfamily.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human BACH1.3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human BACH1.3 protein (ab116862)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"