For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMAQAKINAKANEGRFCRSSSMADRSSRLLE SLDQLELRVEALREAATAVEQEKEILLEMIHSIQNSQDMRQISDGEREEL NLTANRLMGRTLTVEVSVETIRNPQQQESLKHATRIIDEVVNKFLDDLGN AKSHLMSLYSACSSEVPHGPVDQKFQSIVIGCALEDQKKIKRRLETLLRN IENSDKAIKLLEHSKGAGSKTLQQNAESRFN
- Molecular weight26 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 211
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab124848 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and sterile filtered.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under Desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- BAG 2
- BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 2
- FunctionInhibits the chaperone activity of HSP70/HSC70 by promoting substrate release.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAG domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human BAG2 protein (ab124848)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"