For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight5 kDa
- Amino acids5 to 54
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity>= 98
ab111458 is purified by standard chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 98% by HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.76% Sodium chloride, 0.28% Sodium phosphate
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile ddH2O to a concentration of 100 µg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers.
- B cell maturation antigen
- B cell maturation factor
- B cell maturation protein
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF13B/BLyS/BAFF and TNFSF13/APRIL. Promotes B-cell survival and plays a role in the regulation of humoral immunity. Activates NF-kappa-B and JNK.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in mature B-cells, but not in T-cells or monocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TNFRSF17 is found in a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(4;16)(q26;p13) with IL2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 TNFR-Cys repeat.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endomembrane system. Perinuclear Golgi-like structures.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human BCMA protein (ab111458)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"