For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceAGQCSQNEYF DSLLHACIPC QLRCSSNTPP LTCQRYCNAS VTNSVKGTNA
- Amino acids5 to 54
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
ab50089 purity was evaluated also by HPLC.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute to 1mg/ml with distilled water.
- B cell maturation antigen
- B cell maturation factor
- B cell maturation protein
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF13B/BLyS/BAFF and TNFSF13/APRIL. Promotes B-cell survival and plays a role in the regulation of humoral immunity. Activates NF-kappa-B and JNK.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in mature B-cells, but not in T-cells or monocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TNFRSF17 is found in a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(4;16)(q26;p13) with IL2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 TNFR-Cys repeat.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endomembrane system. Perinuclear Golgi-like structures.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human BCMA protein (ab50089)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"