For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MASAAEPVGS KAVLVTGCDS GFGFSLAKHL HSKGFLVFAG CLMKDKGHDG VKELDSLNSD RLRTVQLNVC SSEEVEKVVE IVRSSLKDPE KGMWGLVNNA GISTFGEVEF TSLETYKQVA EVNLWGTVRM TKSFLPLIRR AKGRVVNISS MLGRMANPAR ASAAEPVGS KAVLVTGCDS GFGFSLAKHL HSKGFLVFAG CLMKDKGHDG VKELDSLNSD RLRTVQLNVC SPYCITKFGV EAFSDCLRYE MYPLGVKVSV VEPGNFIAAT SLYSPESIQA IAKKMWEELP EVVRKDYGKK YFDEKIAKME TYCSSGSTDT SPVIDAVTHA LTATTPYTRY HPMDYYWWLR MQIMTHLPGA ISDMIYIR
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids47 to 343
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 85
ab123179 is purified using conventional chromatography. Purity is > 85% by SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.002% PMSF, 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 30% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- 3 hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase (heart, mitochondrial)
- 3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human BDH1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human BDH1 protein (ab123179)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"