For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMDGNSTRSPETNGLLCGDPEENCAATTTQS KRKGHFSRCPKQYKHYCIKGRCRFVVAEQTPSCVCDEGYIGARCERVDLF Y
- Molecular weight11 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 101
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab113162 was purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.08% DTT, 20% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- Betacellulin precursor
- FunctionPotent mitogen for retinal pigment epithelial cells and vascular smooth muscle cells. The effects of betacellulin are probably mediated by the EGF receptor and other related receptors.
- Tissue specificitySynthesized in several tissues and tumor cells. Predominantly expressed in pancreas and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Betacellulin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Betacellulin protein (ab113162)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"