For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceDGNSTRSPET NGLLCGDPEE NCAATTTQSK RKGHFSRCPK QYKHYCIKGR CRFVVAEQTP SCVCDEGYIG ARCERVDLFY
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Betacellulin precursor
- FunctionPotent mitogen for retinal pigment epithelial cells and vascular smooth muscle cells. The effects of betacellulin are probably mediated by the EGF receptor and other related receptors.
- Tissue specificitySynthesized in several tissues and tumor cells. Predominantly expressed in pancreas and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Betacellulin protein (ab50155)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"