For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human BICD1 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAAEEVLQTVDHYKTEIERLTKELTETTHEKIQAAEYGLVVLEEKLTLKQ QYDELEAEYDSLKQELEQLK
- Molecular weight33 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 70
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Bic-D 1
- Bicaudal D homolog 1
- FunctionRegulates coat complex coatomer protein I (COPI)-independent Golgi-endoplasmic reticulum transport by recruiting the dynein-dynactin motor complex.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the brain, heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BicD family.
modificationsIsoform 3 is phosphorylated on Ser-865 and Thr-866.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human BICD1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human BICD1 protein (ab117012)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"