For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMASMTGGQQM GRGSHMEPSQ CVEELEDDVF QPEDGEPVTQ PGSLLSADLF AQSLLDCPLS RLQLFPLTHC CGPGLRPTSQ EDKATQTLSP ASPSQGVMLP CGVTEEPQRL FYAPAEPKSC VVADPPLPAQ PCFEWRREQE RGRP
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab85485 was purified by using conventional chromatography.
- Additional notesEndotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method )
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- Bcl 2 modifying factor
- Bcl-2-modifying factor
- Bcl2 modifying factor
- FunctionMay play a role in apoptosis. Isoform 1 seems to be the main initiator.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is mainly expressed in B-lymphoid cells. Isoform 2 and isoform 3 are mainly expressed in B-CLL and normal B-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Bcl-2 family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Bmf protein images
References for Recombinant Human Bmf protein (ab85485)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"