For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQTLEKIFLQKVASMPQEEQELVVTIPKNSHKKGAKLAALQGSVTSAHQVP AVSSVSHTALYTPPPEIPTTVLNIPHPSVISSPLLKSLHS
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids167 to 256
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
ab114383 is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- FunctionMay play a role in spermatogenesis or folliculogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 bromo domains.
Contains 1 ET domain.
- DomainOne bromodomain is sufficient for a partial interaction with histone H4 acetylated at 'Lys-13'.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human BRD2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human BRD2 protein (ab114383)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"