For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human C1QTNF9 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceETLVLPKSAFTVGLTVLSKFPSSDMPIKFDKILYNEFNHYDTAAGKFTCH IAGVYYFTYHITVFSRNVQVSLVKNGVKILHTKDAYMSSEDQASGGIVLQ LKLGDEVWLQVTGGERFNGLFADEDDDTTFTGFLLFSSP
- Molecular weight16 kDa including tags
- Amino acids195 to 333
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab109357 is purified using Ni-NTA column and FPLC
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, 55mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 8.2
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in an appropriate buffer.
- FunctionProbable adipokine. Activates AMPK, AKT, and p44/42 MAPK signaling pathways.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in adipose tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C1q domain.
Contains 3 collagen-like domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human C1QTNF9 protein (ab109357)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"