For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
- Calcium binding protein 39
- FunctionTogether with the STE20-related adaptor-alpha (STRAD alpha) pseudo kinase, forms a regulatory complex capable of stimulating the activity of STK11.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Mo25 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CAB39 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CAB39 protein (ab70793)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"