For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGNEASYPLEMCSHFDADEIKRLGKRFKKL DLDNSGSLSVEEFMSLPELQQNPLVQRVIDIFDTDGNGEVDFKEFIEGVS QFSVKGDKEQKLRFAFRIYDMDKDGYISNGELFQVLKMMVGNNLKDTQLQ QIVDKTIINADKDGDGRISFEEFCAVVGGLDIHKKMVVDV
- Molecular weight22 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 170
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab103786 was purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- alpha isoform (calcineurin B, type I)
- calcineurin B, type I (19kDa)
- Calcineurin subunit B type 1
- FunctionRegulatory subunit of calcineurin, a calcium-dependent, calmodulin stimulated protein phosphatase. Confers calcium sensitivity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calcineurin regulatory subunit family.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Calcineurin B protein images
References for Recombinant Human Calcineurin B protein (ab103786)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"