For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMADQLTEEQVTEFKEAFSLFDKDGDGCITTRELGTVMRSLGQNPTEAELR DMMSEIDRDGNGTVDFPEFLGMMARKMKDTDNEEEIREAFRVFDKDGNGF VSAAELRHVMTRLGEKLSDEEVDEMIRAADTDGDGQVNYEEFVRVLVSK
- Molecular weight42 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 149
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Calmodulin like 3
- FunctionMay be similar to that of authentic calmodulin and may actually compete with calmodulin by binding, with different affinities, to cellular substrates.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in normal mammary, prostate, cervical, and epidermal tissues. It is greatly reduced or undetectable in transformed cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calmodulin family.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CALML3 protein images
SDS-PAGE - CALML3 protein (ab116992)
12.5% SDS-PAGE showing ab116922 at approximately 42.13kDa.
Stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Recombinant Human CALML3 protein (ab116992)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"