For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Calpain 15 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceHPKAYLHVQCDCTDSFNVVSTRGSLRTQDSVPPLHRQVLVILSQLEGNAG FSITHRLAHRKAAQAFLSDWTASKGTHSPPLTPEVAGLHGPRPL
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids993 to 1086
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- calpain 15
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with higher expression in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C2 family.
Contains 1 calpain catalytic domain.
Contains 5 RanBP2-type zinc fingers.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Calpain 15 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Calpain 15 protein (ab116957)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"